iSpring Ultrafiltration Water Filtration System
The iSpring CU-A4 Ultrafiltration Water Filtration System utilizes State-of-the-art UF Hollow Fiber Technology, which removes 7 log (99.99999%) of all bacteria and 6 log (99.9999%) of all protozoa. Its certified 0.1 micron absolute filter removes bacteria and protozoa at a higher rate than accepted EPA guidelines. Google “CDC Ultrafiltration” and find that Ultrafiltration is “very high effectiveness in removing protozoa (for example, Cryptosporidium, Giardia) and bacteria (for example, Campylobacter, Salmonella, Shigella, E. coli) and moderate (mainly because CDC defines UF as pore size ranges vary by filter from 0.001 micron to 0.05 micron) effectiveness in removing viruses (for example, Enteric, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Rotavirus)”.
It is estimated that VOCs (volatile organic chemicals) are present in one-fifth of the nation’s water supplies. These contaminants can enter ground water from a variety of sources, including herbicide and pesticide runoff, gasoline or oil spills, leaking underground fuel tanks, disinfection byproducts, septic system cleaners, and chemicals used in the dry cleaning industry. The CU-A4 keeps you safe from these and other VOCs with its 4-stage filtration. Because it doesn’t produce waster water and requires low water pressure, it can be used anywhere, such as the back of refrigerator or in an Recreational Vehicle so you can enjoy cleaner, healthier drinking water wherever you are.
Featuring a patent pending space-saving design that is perfect for both house and RV, this The package comes with one filter set that can filter up to 10,000 gallons or 6 months, whichever comes first.
- 4-Stage Ultrafiltration Water Filtration System CUA
- Removes 7 log (99.99999%) of all bacteria and 6 log (99.9999%) of all protozoa
- Doesn’t produce waster water and requires low water pressure
- Doesn’t use water tank
- Keep the Mineral and water pH
- The filter due is the water wasting up to 10000 gallons or 6 months
- Purchase Plan customer can choose Maintenance option as shown below
- Purchase Plan customer can select the “Post Contract Expiration” plan for the convenient maintenance purpose.